AFR Consulting presents a free training workshop for accountancy professionals who want to know how to really use LinkedIn.
Thursday 4th October 18.00-20.00
Airport Marriott, Hale Road, Hale Barns, Manchester WA15 8XW
LinkedIn takes the coincidence out of networking, and this workshop is a must for those who want to understand how to really use LinkedIn to produce results that matter.
LinkedIn is the world’s largest professional network, with over 140 million members and growing rapidly, with over 6 million UK members. But, the large majority of these members simply don’t know how to really use it.
It’s not about the number of connections you have, it is about productivity and how you engage with your connections. This workshop will be delivered by Steve Smithson, one of a few accredited LinkedIn Trainers in the UK, and a Finalist in the European LinkedIn Business Awards.
Designed for beginners to intermediate
users, the workshop will cover:
• Introduction To LinkedIn & Why You Should Use It
• Where to start with LinkedIn
• LinkedIn Profile tips & profile essentials
• Shout All About It! – Profile Updates
• Exploring your LinkedIn Homepage
• LinkedIn Recommendations
• LinkedIn account settings
• LinkedIn Personal Profiles checklist
• Doing your homework – LinkedIn strategy
You can download the flyer for this event below.
Share on your networks...