Website AFR Consulting
Our exclusive client based on Walton Summit are currently recruiting for an experienced Credit Controller to join their busy team. This well known retailer require an experienced person to be the sole point of contact for credit control and sales ledger.
Duties of the role include:
- Chasing any overdue accounts via phone and letter
- Allocating any payments to customer accounts
- Statement reconciliations
- Liaising with the sales team regarding issues with customer accounts
- Resolving issues promptly to ensure payment terms are adhered to
- Raising any problem accounts to the relevant managers
- Raising any credit where needed
- Producing regular reports on customer accounts
- Any other credit control or sales ledger duties
To be considered for this role, you must have previous credit control experience ideally within a role where you have also dealt with sales ledger duties. You must be a confident communicator who can build relationships easily whilst also know when to be firm to ensure payments are made promptly.
In return you will receive a competitive salary, 25 days holiday, pension and free on site parking.
If you have the above skills and have a real passion for credit control, please apply to Tammy Smith now.