As experts in accounting recruitment we work with businesses of all sizes across the Commerce & Industry, Manufacturing, IT, Telecoms, Construction, Financial Services, Professional Services and Not for Profit sectors. Our client base ranges from small companies to large organisations across Lancashire and the surrounding regions.
Our Directors have over 30 years’ experience between them placing high-calibre professionals into temporary, interim, contract and permanent roles. We aim to keep the recruitment process simple, and provide both our clients and candidates with a service that is open, honest and efficient.
Because we take pride in our reputation within accounting recruitment, we will work tirelessly to assist you in your job search or to fill your vacancy.
High quality accounting recruitment agencies are a valuable asset to your business. Here at AFR Consulting we understand that you need to fill your temporary and permanent accountancy positions with the very best candidates available to you. We provide a clear picture of the talent pool available to you, including advice on expected remuneration.
What Kind Of Accounting Recruitment Assistance Should I Look For?
Depending on whether you are a client looking to fill a vacancy or an applicant looking to move into a new position, there are certain aspects of the recruitment process that a professional and efficient accounting recruitment company can assist you with.
Your accounting recruitment consultant should be able to help you with the following:
- Knowledge of the market – The best recruiters will have in-depth knowledge of their specialist markets, as well as being able to tap into the very best talent as well as offer advice on salary rates, career expectations, available skill-sets and current hiring complexities.
- Extended reach – Some candidates are hard to find. Even if they aren’t currently active, there’s a strong chance that a good recruiter will know who they are and how to reach them.
- Help with employer brand – If you partner closely with agencies, let them spend time getting to know you and some of your key managers, then they should be able to represent you as an employer of choice.
- Access to key strategic skills – Accounting recruitment agencies can help you achieve short term access to key strategic skills.
- Exclusive access to new vacancies – An efficient recruitment agency will have access to vacancies that you won’t find advertised elsewhere. Many companies choose recruitment agencies as the only method of sourcing new employees, meaning they will not advertise directly to the public.
- You can tap into the knowledge of an expert – When contacting a specialist accounting recruitment agency, the recruiter will know everything there is to know about the job market you are interested in. They’ll be able to give you loads of information, including where the best jobs are that fit your profile, what is available and an idea of salary expectations.
- Agencies have a vested interest in finding you work – Because specialist agencies tend to work on reputation, we need to ensure that every match we make is perfect. If we keep our clients and candidates enfranchised by placing the right staff in the right vacancies, they will come back to us time and time again. This is the same for our top notch, highly skilled candidates. We want to be the first one they call when they are looking to move, or recommending staff agencies to their friends and colleagues
With many years experience within our field, our specialist accounts recruitment agency ensures all your needs are met – first time, every time!
If you are looking for an for help with accounting recruitment in Lancashire, Cheshire & Greater Manchester or a company looking to hire then please get in touch with us on 01254 311133