Corporate Finance senior/ executive job description
The role of a Corporate Finance Executive is to work to maximise bottom line opportunities for a business.
Corporate Finance Seniors will work on deals for their business including merger and acquisitions, funds and buying and selling financial products.
The Corporate Finance executive prepares information on the financial direction of the business, and undertakes all reports to help with strategic financial planning.
Corporate Finance Seniors handle all aspects of large transactions for a business, including due diligence.
Corporate Finance senior/ executive role, duties and responsibilities
A Corporate Finance Senior will be expected to perform any of the following tasks:
- Advise on how to meet targets and create investment capital
- Use financial modelling to predict outcomes
- Negotiate and structure financial details
- Liaise with all parties involved in transactions and assist with negotiations
- Prepare legal documents and prospectuses
- Assess and predict financial risks and returns
- Liaise with accountants, lawyers, financial experts and regulatory bodies
- Contribute to competitive bid proposals and formal presentations
Typical qualities of a successful Corporate Finance Executive include:
- Strong financial modeling skills
- Excellent reporting
- Ability to make recommendations