AFR Consulting are co-hosting a webinar with Barclays and Moore & Smalley on 27th Sept at 10am The session will cover:
- An overview of cyber security and what this means for businesses.
- A look at the main cyber and fraud threats and how to prevent them.
- An opportunity to get your cyber security questions answered by a Barclays Digital Manager.
- Additional support and information that can help you on your journey to becoming more secure.
Duration: 1 hour
Host: Dale Young
Webinar link: https://barclays.webex.com/join/dale.young
Instructions for joining the webinar
1. Click on the link above or copy and paste the link into a web browser.
2. You will be asked to enter your name and email address, and then click on Join.
3. Once the webinar screen has opened, you will be presented with 2 options on how to join the audio call.
4. We recommend that you join the webinar 5 minutes prior to the session starting.
Joining from a Smartphone or Tablet
If you wish to join from a Smartphone or Tablet device, then you will need to download the Cisco WebEx Meetings app from the
appropriate App Store to your device, prior to joining the webinar. Choose the ‘Join’ option from within the app and then
follow the onscreen instructions to join the webinar.
You can share the above link with your colleagues to allow them to join from their own computers, if this will be more
practical for you all to join the webinar, by forwarding this email to them and advise them to follow the instructions above.
If for any reason you can’t make it to the webinar or change your mind, you can cancel at any time by emailing BusinessDigitalEagles@barclays.com and request an alternative date if you wish.
We look forward to talking to you.