2 x Purchase Ledger Clerks, BlackburnJob description:
Our exclusive client, based in Blackburn, is currently looking for two experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk to join their team. The business has gone through several changes over the past 18 months including acquiring a new business and therefore needs two experienced people to help with the increased workload.
The duties include:
- Being the first point of contact for all the company suppliers
- Processing high volumes of invoices
- Dealing and resolving supplier queries
- Assisting with preparing payment runs
- Bank reconciliations
- Statement reconciliations
- Assisting the sales ledger team as and when needed
To be successful in this position, you will need to be from a Purchase Ledger background and be a professional and confident communicator. You will be working within a stable but busy team.
These roles are initially for 6 months but there is a strong possibility they will turn to permanent,
In return you will receive a competitive salary, 25 days holidays (pro rataed) and good company benefits.
If you have the above skills, please apply to Tammy Smith now.