Accounts & Admin Assistant, RossendaleJob description:
Our exclusive client, a service company based in Rossendale, are currently recruiting for an experienced Accounts and Admin Assistant to join their team. The company have grown steadily for the past 5 years and now, due to the extra workload, requires an extra person to work within the accounts and admin team.
- Assisting the finance manager with accounting duties up to trial balance
- Purchase ledger duties, expenses and cash book reconciliations
- Prepare accurate and timely sales invoices
- Ensure all customer data is correct to ensure bills raised are accurate and on time
- Deal with telephone queries from customers, suppliers and other third parties as required
- Credit control and sales ledger duties
- Administration of the timesheet preparation process for payroll purposes
Previous accounting experience is essential for this role as is experience of working within a small to medium sized business. Experience of working on Excel is desirable as the reports that are produced are all on Excel. You need to be a good team player, be self motivated and have a hands on approach to work.
To join this friendly and growing business, please apply to Tammy Smith now.