Accounts and Administration Assistant, KearsleyJob description:
Our exclusive client is currently looking for an Accounts and Administration Assistant to join their finance team. The role has been created due to extra work and an internal restructure at another depot. The role will be very varied and though you will be predominately be supporting the finance team, you will be involved with other departments to.
The duties of the role are:
- Credit control
- Dealing with statement queries
- Reconciling customer accounts
- Setting up new customers, credit checking and setting limits
- Reconciling petty cash and credit cards
- Raising invoices
- Weekly reporting for various managers using Excel
- Admin duties including collating staff timesheets, ordering stationary and filing
To be considered for this role, you need to be organised, be a confident and friendly communicator and have excellent attention to detail. Excel is used regularly within the business so a confident user is a must.
If you have the above experience, please apply to Tammy Smith now.