Accounts Assistant + AAT Study, BlackburnJob description:
Our exclusive client is currently recruiting for an Accounts Assistant. The company have acquired another business and due to the increased workload, require an experienced Accounts Assistant to join their team.
- Assisting with the production of the management accounts
- Sales ledger administration duties
- Assistance with credit control duties
- Production of Procurement department accounts and necessary reconciliations
- Assistance with the Carrier Reconciliation process
- Assistance with Accounts Payable as and when required
- Maintenance of Client Pricing Schedules
- Implementation of Client Price Increases
- Processing all accounting records for a small subsidiary business
- Assist in the setting up and maintenance of internal systems.
- To maintain internal process documentation
This role would suit someone who wants to study AAT or who is already in the early stages of study. You need to be numerical, have a naturally inquisitive mind and have a real passion for developing your accounting career.
Along with study support, the company also offer a competitive salary, 25 days holiday and a good pension scheme.
If you have the above skills, please apply to Tammy Smith now.