Accounts Assistant (Banking Team), ChorleyJob description:
Our exclusive client is currently recruiting for an experienced person to join their finance team. This company have recently moved into new premises and are looking for someone to join them due to expansion.
- High amounts of bank reconciliations and cash allocation
- Extracting statements from a variety of banking platforms on a daily basis
- Post receipts in accordance with remittance instructions
- Process bank cheques and record in accordance with remittance instructions
- Input BACS / CHAPS instructions to Bankline
- Daily update of the cashiers’ ledger, master BGC’s and cheques spreadsheets
- To move funds between individual accounts as instructed for allocation
- Manage receipts to ensure they are received in the correct entity name/s in case where they are in an alias name refer to the Property Management Team
- Liaise with internal colleagues and clients
- Manage generic email box
There is a high amount of reports in the role therefore someone who is confident on Excel is essential (Vlookups, Pivot tables) A good communicator is a must for this role as is a friendly team player.
In return you will receive a competitive salary, good holidays and benefits and on site parking.