Accounts Assistant, BlackburnJob description:
Our exclusive client based in Blackburn are currently recruiting for an experienced Accounts Assistant to join their busy finance team. This is a brand new role due to growth and expansion.
The duties of the role include:
- Processing purchase invoices for suppliers including matching to goods received notes and purchase orders
- Allocating payments to suppliers to invoice on the ledger
- Reconciliation of supplier statements and resolving any differences
- Dealing with supplier queries
- Chasing cash from customers including aged debt
- Sales ledger duties including allocating payments and raising credit where necessary
To be successful in this role you need be a good communicator, have a high attention to detail and have a ‘can do’ attitude. You need to be experienced in Purchase Ledger and/or credit control and be used to working in a busy and changing environment. Good knowledge of Excel would also be good.
In return you will receive a competitive salary and good benefits.
If you have the above skills, please apply to Tammy Smith now.