Accounts Assistant, BlackburnJob description:
Our exclusive client based in Blackburn, is looking for an Accounts Assistant to join their expanding team. Due to business growth this new role has been created to support the finance team with the increased work.
- Assisting in the production on month end management pack
- Reconcile cash accounts – petty cash spend and analysis
- Monthly nominal analysis – reporting variance and checking postings
- Analysis of monthly sales figures
- Collecting outstanding debt and reporting on any slow payers
- Reconciling business bank account
- Produce invoices and statements prior to month end
- Produce any rebates or commissions on invoices
- Ad hoc analysis and reporting
This is a varied role and requires someone from a similar background. Due to the reporting needed in this role, strong Excel skills are a must in this role as are good organisation skills.
In return you will receive a competitive salary, good benefits and the opportunity to join a growing business.
If you have the above skills, please apply to Tammy Smith now.