Accounts Assistant, BurnleyJob description:
Our client, an expanding and successful family business based in Burnley, are currently recruiting for an Accounts Assistant to join their team. This entrepreneurial business has grown at a phenomenal rate over the past 10 years and is looking for someone to grow and develop within their accounts team.
The duties of the role include:
- Annual tax returns
- Bank reconciliations
- Monthly payroll
- Assisting with monthly management accounts
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Reconciling company credit card statements
- Inputting invoices onto Sage
- Reconciling project costs
- Resolving any queries to ensure prompt payment of invoices
- Other ad hoc accounting duties.
Ideally you will be studying AAT or be a graduate in accounting and finance. The client will consider candidates who are experienced and tick all the above skills or someone who needs on the job training – they are open to either profile.
In return you will be paid a competitive salary, have good benefits but most importantly, you will have the opportunity to join a growing and expanding business.
If you have the above skills, please apply to Tammy Smith now for an immediate interview.