Accounts Assistant, ChorleyJob description:
Our exclusive client, a leader in their field, are currently recruiting for an Accounts Assistant to join their team. The business is currently undergoing a period of consistent and sustained growth and require an extra person within their team due to the extra workload.
- Reconciling various bank accounts on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Investigating unreconciled items on multiple reconciliations within a set time frame
- Liaising with other staff members to resolve queries
- Inputting payments onto the internal company system
- Raising charges and receipting cash for payments
- Assisting within the finance team with ad hoc duties
To be successful within this role you must have excellent organisational skills, good attention to detail and be a confident and proficient Excel user. You should be able to work to tight deadlines and also be a good communicator.
The role is initially for 12 months, however due to the growth and expansion, there is a strong possibility it will become permanent. You will receive a competitive salary, good holidays, flexible start times and on site parking.
If you have the above skills, please apply to Tammy Smith now.