Accounts Assistant / Credit Controller, LeylandJob description:
Our exclusive client based in Leyland are currently recruiting for an Accounts Assistant/Credit Controller to join their busy team. This SME business requires someone to take over all the transactional duties within the finance team and run this on a day to day basis.
- Credit Control duties including chasing overdue payments and allocating payments to customer accounts
- Setting up new customer accounts and setting credit limits
- Putting accounts on stop for non payment
- Reconciling statements
- Dealing with queries from customers and suppliers
- Purchase ledger duties including inputting invoices
- Bank reconciliations
- Producing sales reports
This is a good varied role with a strong bias towards credit control. The candidate must be organised and have a methodical approach to work. With this being a small company, you must be prepared to help other departments where necessary.
In return the company offer excellent benefits including good holidays, pension scheme, onsite parking as well as regular fully expensed staff nights out.
If you would like to join this friendly local business and have the above experience, please send your CV to Tammy Smith now.