Accounts Assistant, LeylandJob description:
Our client based in Leyland are currently recruiting for an Accounts Assistant to join their busy team. This SME business requires someone to take over all the transactional duties within the finance team whilst assisting the FD with other month end duties.
- Processing all AR invoices, credit notes and statements
- Managing customer credit control to include customer contact and authorisation of customer orders to ensure customer terms are met and improved where possible
- Processing all AP invoices, credit notes and account reconciliations
- Management of payment runs to ensure supplier terms met
- Processing of employee Expenses
- Bank Postings and reconciliations to include petty cash, cash books and CID to include all currency accounts
- Petty Cash management
- Maintenance of cash flow forecast templates
- Administration and management of weekly payroll submissions
- HR work to include sickness and holiday recording
- Involvement in IT system upgrades and ongoing maintenance
- Statutory returns to include EC Sales and Intrastat and VAT
- Declarations to credit risk Insurers
- Balance sheet Account reconciliations to include GRNI
- Month end compilation of Accruals and Prepayments
- Navision Month End Prep
- Assist in production of Management Accounts
The candidate should be self motivated, a strong communicator and have an excellent attention to detail.
In return the company offers a competitive salary, study support and good benefits.
If you would like to join this successful local business and have the above experience, please send your CV to Tammy Smith now.