Website AFR Consulting
Our exclusive client based in Northern Preston are currently recruiting an Accounts Assistant to join their busy team.
Duties of the role include:
- Purchase ledger duties including processing invoices, statement reconciliations and dealing with supplier queries
- Preparing proposed payment schedules
- Sales ledger duties including preparing sales invoices, posting invoices to system and allocating incoming payments
- Resolving invoices queries to ensure prompt payments
- Assisting the credit controller as required
- Bank reconciliations
- Credit card reconciliations and analysis of petty cash expenditure
- Supporting finance team when needed
To be considered for this role, you must have relevant experience and have a real interest in accounting. Ideally you will have studied AAT or are studying AAT and the client will pay for rest of the study. You need to be a good team player, a confident communicator and have a friendly approach to work.
In return you will receive a competitive salary plus study support, 26 days holiday plus bank holidays, work a 37.5 hour week with flexible start and finish time, pension and free on site parking.
If you have the above skills and are looking for a new role, please apply to Tammy Smith now for an immediate interview.