Website AFR Consulting
Our exclusive client based in Leyland is currently recruiting for an experienced Accounts Assistant to join their busy team. This is a brand new role due to company growth and increase in workload.
Duties of the role include:
- Purchase ledger including processing invoices, dealing with any supplier queries and statement reconciliations
- Supporting the finance manager with weekly, bi-weekly and monthly payment runs
- Sales ledger/credit control including chasing overdue accounts, allocating payments and dealing with customer queries
- Bank reconciliations
- Preparing accruals and prepayments
- Supporting the finance manager with any transactional accounting duties
You must have relevant accounting experience to be considered for this role. You must have an organised approach to work, be a good team player and confident communicator both verbally and written.
In return you will receive a competitive salary plus study support, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, and free on site parking.
If you have the above skills and are looking for a new role, please apply to Tammy Smith now for an immediate interview