Website AFR Consulting
Our exclusive manufacturing client is currently recruiting for an experienced Accounts Assistant to join their busy team. Working across two businesses, the successful candidate will be supporting the management team on various aspects of administration and accounting.
- Purchase ledger duties including processing invoices, dealing with queries and statement reconciliations
- Sales order processing
- Assisting the management team in collating accounts information at month end
- Issuing clock card and compiling weekly timesheets for staff
- Answering the phone in the professional manner
- Working within a small team
To be considered for this role you must have worked in a similar varied role ideally for a small business. Working knowledge of Sage Line 50 is also advantageous. You must also have a good attention to detail, be able to work within a team as well as manage their own workload.
In return, you will receive a competitive salary, 25 days holidays plus bank holidays and free on site parking.
If you have the above skills and are looking for a new and exciting role, please apply to Tammy Smith now.