Accounts Clerk, ChorleyJob description:
Our exclusive client based in Chorley, is currently recruiting for an experienced Accounts Clerk to join their team. They are a nationwide business with a stable and friendly team based in Chorley.
The duties of the positions include:
- Processing high volumes of transactions daily and maintaining an inhouse date base
- Daily bank reconciliations
- Allocating high volumes of cash to customer accounts
- Bank Transfers
- Data input onto bank line
- Reviewing and analysing data using Excel
- General administration
You need to be a confident communicator, have an eye for detail and have a real interest in working within a finance team. This role would suit someone who is naturally numerate, has a good eye for detail and enjoying reconciliations.
In return you will receive a competitive salary, a yearly bonus and an opportunity to join a friendly and established team.
If you have the above experience, please apply to Tammy Smith now.