Accounts / Finance Administrator, ChorleyJob description:
Our exclusive client based in Chorley, are currently recruiting for two Accounts/Finance Administrators to join their busy and growing team. The business has had an excellent couple of years and due to the increased workload requires extra staff to join their team.
Duties of the role:
- Dealing with daily bank transfers
- Inputting client details ensuring accuracy
- Bank reconciliations
- Processing and resolving debtor refunds
- Allocating cash and payment to the correct accounts
- Inputting data in Excel spreadsheets
- Assisting with any admin tasks within the finance team
This role would suit someone who has worked in an admin position or an accounts clerk role and is looking for the next step up. You must be a competent IT user, ideally with working on Excel. You must be accurate, be naturally numerical and be a good team player.
In return, you will receive a competitive salary, good benefits and the opportunity of joining a business as an exciting time of growth where there will be development opportunities within the team.
If you have the above skills and are looking for a new and exciting role, please send your CV to Tammy Smith now.