Accounts Manager, NelsonJob description:
Our client, a manufacturing business based in the Nelson area with a turnover of approx. £7Million, is currently looking for an experienced Accounts Manager to join there growing company. This is an autonomous role and the successful person will have full control of the accounts function for the business.
Duties of the role include:
- Providing monthly accounts for the directors
- Producing regular sales and profitability reports
- Daily bank reconciliations, multicurrency payment transactions and general bankline administrative tasks
- Cash flow forecasting and cash management/reporting
- WIP reporting
- Purchase and sales ledger duties and maintenance
- Dealing with subcontractor payments and tax
This role would suit someone from a similar background and similar size of business who is looking for a new role that is exciting and challenging but also where the company will be flexible on hours (32 hours per week)
If you have the above experience and are looking for a Credit Control position with a bit more, please apply to Tammy Smith now for an immediate interview.