Website AFR COnsulting
Our exclusive client based in Burnley is currently recruiting for an experienced Accounts Manager to run the day to day accounts and admin within the business. This manufacturing business needs a strong accounts manager who has good working knowledge of double entry bookkeeping but who is also used to working in a smaller business and has experience of dealing with the administrative duties that come along with that.
The duties of the role:
- Producing accounts up to trial balance on Sage Line 50
- Purchase ledger duties including processing invoices, dealing with supplier queries and preparing payment runs
- Sales ledger duties including allocating payments, statement reconciliations and raising any credits to ensure prompt payments
- Producing weekly KPI’s on sales and manufacturing
- Bank reconciliations
- Petty cash reconciliations
- Inputting journals
- Producing accounting reports for management
- Supporting and providing the management team with any cost/accounting information when necessary
- Experience of running a small weekly and monthly payroll and dealing with all payroll admin including pensions, sick pay etc
The client is looking for a strong and reliable candidate who will take full control of the accounting and admin duties. You need to be naturally customer focused and have experience of working within a varied and similar role, ideally within an SME business. You will be a confident and friendly communicator as well as being able to manage your own workload and be comfortable prioritising various tasks.
In return you will receive an excellent salary, 25 days plus bank holidays, pension and on site parking.
If you are looking for a new and exciting challenge, please apply to Tammy Smith now.