Accounts Semi Senior, WarringtonJob description:
Due to expansion and growth, our client requires an experienced Accounts Semi Senior to join their team. This business has had a very busy 2020 and is set to have an even better 2021 therefore needs new people that want to help drive the business forward.
Role duties include:
- Preparation of year end accounts for Limited companies
- Preparation of sole trader, partnership and LLP accounts
- Completion of corporation, personal and partnership tax returns
- Producing Management Accounts
- VAT return preparation
- Book keeping duties
- Producing accounts up to trial balance
- Purchase and sales ledger duties
- Communicating to different clients at different levels within businesses
For this role you need to have good people skills as you will be expected to go to different clients and possibly work from their offices. You need to be confident in your accounting abilities, therefore someone with a solid bookkeeping history would suit. The client will consider either full time or reduced hours, dependent on what the successful candidate wants. Ideally you will have experience of Cloud based accounting.
In return you will receive a competitive salary, an excellent holiday allowance and good benefits. You must be able to drive and have your own transport. The client will consider either a studier or non studier, they are open to both.
If you have the above skills, please apply to Tammy smith now.