Assistant Accountant, AccringtonJob description:
Our exclusive client based in Accrington, are currently looking for an experience Assistant Accountant to work along the Financial Controller. This is a varied role and would suit someone who is looking to grow and develop.
Duties of the role:
- Assist in the preparation of monthly management accounts
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Sales analysis and reporting
- Control account reconciliations
- Bank reconciliations
- Intercompany reconciliations
- Credit control and cash flow management/reporting
- Assisting the Finance Manager on a daily basis
Ideally you will have been in a similar role where you have supported the FC. You will need to be a strong Excel user, a confident communicator and a good team player. You will be part way through either CIMA or ACCA and want to continue with this study.
In return you will receive a competitive salary and good study support including days off to study.
If you have the above experience and are looking for a solid Assistant Accountant position with study, please apply to Tammy Smith now for an immediate interview.