Assistant Accountant, AccringtonJob description:
Our exclusive client based in Accrington, is currently recruiting for an experienced Assistant Accountant to join their business. The vacancy has arisen as a part time member of the team has retired and due to increased sales, they have decided to restructure the team and refill the position with a full-time member of staff.
Duties of the role include:
- Assisting with the monthly management accounts
- Working alongside the FC to produce budgets and revised forecasts
- Accruals and prepayments and posting journals
- Managing the purchase ledger, maintaining the accounts and resolving queries
- Processing monthly payroll for approx. 50 employees including checking shift patterns
- Assisting with stock control/checks
- Supporting the FC with yearend duties
- Using Excel daily (strong Excel skills needed)
To be considered for this role you must have working experience in a similar role. You need to be organised, have good time management and have natural multi-tasking skills. You should also have a positive can-do attitude.
In return you will receive a competitive salary, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, flexible working hours (start any time up until 10am finish any time after 4.15) and you will also get an early finish on a Friday.
If you have the above experience and are looking for a new challenge, please apply to Tammy Smith now.