Assistant Accountant, WarringtonJob description:
Due to expansion and growth, our client requires an experienced Assistant Accountant to join their outsourcing team. This business has had a very busy 2020 and is set to have an even better 2021 therefore needs new people that want to help drive the business forward.
Role duties include:
- Producing accounts up to trial balance
- Purchase and sales ledger duties
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Preparation and submission of VAT returns
- On site visits to different clients to support them with their accounts
- Communicating to different clients at different levels within businesses
For this role you need to have good people skills as you will be expected to go to different clients and possibly work from their offices. You need to be confident in your accounting abilities, therefore someone with a solid bookkeeping history would suit. The client will consider either full time or reduced hours, dependent on what the successful candidate wants. Ideally you will have experience of Cloud based accounting and preferably from a practice background.
In return you will receive a competitive salary, an excellent holiday allowance and good benefits. You must be able to drive and have your own transport.
If you have the above skills, please apply to Tammy smith now.