Assistant Accountant + Full CIMA Study Support, ColneJob description:
This market leading and growing manufacturing firm are curently recruiting for a strong and confident Assistant Accountant to join their team.The successful candidate will report directly into the FC where they will be developed and mentored into the management accountant/assistant to the FC.
Duties of the role include:
- Assisting in the production of monthly management accounts
- Budget setting with department heads and variance analysis and reviews monthly
- Costing and reforecasting
- Month and year end analysis of the profit and loss
- Production of KPI’s for department heads
- Involvement in various projects alongside the FC
This role would suit someone who is looking for an exciting development role where they want to work towards becoming a management accountant.The company will pay CIMA/ACCA as well as give supportive on the job training.
You will also receive a competitive salary and excellent benefits.You will work 3 days in the office and 3 days from home.
If you have the above skills and are looking for an exciting development role, please apply to Tammy Smith now.