Assistant Accountant, LeedsJob description:
Assistant Accountant £25K-£28K
InVentry Ltd is a fast-growing technology company specialising in the development and provision of touch screen visitor management solutions.
Due to our continued growth and expansion, we are currently recruiting for an experienced Assistant Accountant to join our team. You will report into the Management Accountant and support him with month end accounts as well as managing the team and their workload.
Your duties will include:
- Assisting with the monthly management accounts
- Accruals and prepayments
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Processing weekly payment runs
- Supporting the team with dealing with high volumes of queries
- Support the purchase ledger clerk and sales ledger clerk to ensure they have met their monthly deadlines
- Supporting the purchase and sales ledger with their workload when needed
- Producing various reports on Excel
- VAT returns
- Liaising with other departments to resolve any queries linked with the accounts
- Assisting the management accountant with improving procedures and processes within the team
The ideal candidate will be used to dealing with a high volume of transactions and related queries and be from a similar varied accounting role. You will be a confident communicator, strong Excel user and have a real passion for accounting.
In return you will receive a competitive salary, good holidays including a day off for your birthday, good company benefits and free on-site parking.
If you have the above skills and are interested in a new role within a growing business with many opportunities, send your CV to Tammy Smith now