Assistant Accountant, PrestonJob description:
Our exclusive client based in Preston, are currently recruiting for an experience Assistant Accountant to join their established accounts team. This is a reduced hours role, and the client will consider candidates from 25-32 hours per week.
- Assisting in the monthly management accounts including profit and loss and balance sheet
- Assisting with the budget preparation and forecasting and produce monthly reports
- Process invoices for customers
- Preparing payments for suppliers at month end
- Accruals and prepayments
- Assisting the purchase and sales ledger clerks where necessary
The idea candidate will have worked within a similar varied role in the past and have a real passion for accounting. This is a small and friendly team and therefore a good team player is a must.
In return for your experience. you will receive a competitive salary, flexible working hours (from 25 to 32 hours per week, whatever suits the candidate) good holidays, onsite parking and pension scheme.
If you have the above skills and are looking for a reduced hours role, please apply to Tammy Smith now.