Business Analyst, LeedsJob description:
InVentry Ltd is a fast-growing technology company specialising in the development and provision of touch screen visitor management solutions.
We currently have an opening for a logical minded process driven professional, with experience in process flows and documentation writing. You will be documenting processes and procedures, operational guides, and helping to support staff training and business continuity to aid the company in obtaining ISO:9001.
As part of the Company Process and Quality team, there will be the opportunity to develop business analysis skills and provide input to the development of documents and document management processes.
You will be expected to:
- Build strong working relationships with subject matter experts, technical leads and other business stakeholders.
- Engage with business stakeholders to acquire operational knowledge and procedures.
- Work with business stakeholders to write, edit, proof-read and maintain procedure documents.
- Issue procedure documents, using the appropriate review cycle, to relevant stakeholders in accordance with project deadlines.
- Plan, monitor and escalate tasks and issues encountered, reporting to the Company Process and Quality Manager, where delivery will not meet defined dates.
- Maintain change and version control of documents, taking ownership to ensure that quality and accuracy are maintained.
- Work with the individual teams and business functions to help employees understand and implement the completed processes.
- Be able to see the bigger picture and identify connections between separate processes.
- Demonstrate strong oral and written communication skills and ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
To be considered for this role you need to have good communication skills with the ability to build rapport with various team members at various levels. You must have a high standard of written English with a clear and concise writing style. You need to have a methodical and organised approach to work and be able to absorb information quickly.
If you have the above skills and are interested in a new role within a growing business with many opportunities, send your CV to Tammy Smith now at AFR Consulting.