Credit Control Team Leader, ChorleyJob description:
Our exclusive client who is a market leader in their field, is currently recruiting for a Credit Control Team Leader to join their busy and expanding finance team. The company has won a number of new contracts over the past year which has generated more workload in the team.
The duties include:
- Managing a team of three credit controllers
- Organising your own workload as well as ensuring your teams workload is being completed
- Chase overdue accounts via the telephone and email
- Check payments are received as agreed
- Deal with queries on accounts to resolve any issues that cause payments to be late
- Collate reports and KPI’s on Excel for manager and customers
- Liaise with cashiers to assist with allocation of payments
- Reconcile accounts were required and authorise refunds
This is a busy role and therefore someone with excellent organisational skills and good time management is a must. You have to be a confident communicator and a good team player with strong credit control experience.
In return you will receive an excellent salary, good holidays and benefits and on-site parking. There is also an element of flexibility in the hours.
If you are a strong credit controller who would like to work for an expanding company and help drive the credit control team forward, please apply to Tammy Smith now.