Credit ControllerJob description:
Credit Controller £22K-£23K
InVentry Ltd is a fast-growing technology company specialising in the development and provision of touch screen visitor management solutions.
Due to our continued growth and expansion, we are currently recruiting for an experienced Credit Controller to join our team. You will report into the Management Accountant and will manage the Aged Debt as well as reporting on this to the business.
The duties of the role are:
- Chasing overdue accounts on a daily basis via telephone and email
- Implementing the company’s credit control policy
- Daily bank reconciliations including ledger posting and accurate allocations
- Production and distribution of weekly and monthly debtor’s report with explanations provided for any overdue debt
- Ensuring all new clients are credit checked and existing clients are monitored for credit worthiness, escalating where necessary
- Managing credit limits for resellers and monitoring where necessary
- To be the escalation point for all sales invoice queries
- Supporting the team with dealing with high volumes of queries
- Supporting the purchase and sales ledger with their workload when needed
- Liaising with other departments and externally to resolve any queries linked with the accounts
- Assisting the management accountant with improving procedures and processes within the team
The ideal candidate will have previous credit control experience and be used to dealing with a high volume of transactions and related queries.
You must be a confident communicator with strong attention to detail and have a real passion for accounting.
SAGE Line 50 experience would be preferable but not essential.
In return, you will receive a competitive salary, good holidays including a day off for your birthday, have good company benefits and free on-site parking. InVentry like to promote from within so you will therefore have the opportunity to grow and develop within the business.
If you have the above skills and are interested in a new role within IT Support, please send your CV to Tammy Smith now.