Credit Controller, AccringtonJob description:
Our client based in Accrington is currently recruiting for a strong Credit Controller to join their team. This business has grown steadily over the past few years and need someone experienced to join their finance team.
The duties of the role are:
- Ownership and responsibility for weekly credit reporting
- Review and develop all internal Credit Control processes
- Chasing overdue accounts and resolving any issues with aged debt that is delaying payment
- Cashbooks and bank reconciliations
- Sales ledger duties including allocating payments and reconciliations
- Provide monthly analysis for Senior Management and the Board of Directors
- Achieving Debtor Day Target by reducing overdue debt
- Responsible for opening new customer Accounts, performing credit checks and setting credit limit
- Dealing with accounts at litigation stages providing information where needed
To be considered for this role, you need to have extensive Credit Control experience and be very confident in your abilities. You will be friendly and warm and understand the importance of building strong working relationships with your customers. You will be organised, self-motivated and will naturally see tasks through to completion.
In return you will be paid a competitive salary, 25 days holidays + bank holidays, on site parking and other benefits.
If you are an experienced Credit Controller and are looking for a new and exciting challenge, please apply to Tammy Smith now for an immediate interview.