Credit Controller, Bamber BridgeJob description:
Our exclusive client based in Bamber Bridge, are currently recruiting for an experienced Credit Controller to join their expanding team. The business has been through fantastic growth over the past year and intends to double their turnover within the next three years
- Produce weekly debtors report with explanations for any overdue accounts
- Chase any overdue accounts via telephone, email and letter
- Ensure sales invoices are raised correctly and sent on time each month
- Allocate any payments accurately and promptly
- Ensure all new customers are credit checked and existing clients are monitored for credit worthiness
- Ensure all sales ledger activity is in line with company processes
- Implement the company’s credit control policy
You need to be able to work to tight deadlines, enjoy working to targets, have a ‘can do’ attitude and have a real passion for credit control. You need to be an experienced credit controller who is confident doing the job as a stand alone.
In return you will receive an excellent salary, 22 days holiday + bank holidays, pension scheme and on site parking.
If you are an experienced Credit Controller who is looking for an autonomous role within an excellent company, please apply to Tammy Smith ASAP.