Credit Controller, BlackburnJob description:
Our exclusive client, a market leader in their field, requires a Credit Controller to join their friendly and developing team. The company have grown steadily over the past few years acquiring new businesses as well as increasing their own turnover and need an experienced Credit Controller to join them to implement new procedures and take control of the ledger.
The successful candidate will:
- A confident and experienced credit controller who is happy to do start to finish credit control duties
- Be from a high paced Credit Control background where you will be used to chasing overdue accounts
- Have experience of resolving queries to ensure prompt payment
- Allocate payments and produce up to date cash reports
- Provide cover for other team members where necessary
You must be a confident and strong communicator with a real interest in Credit Control. You must be able to build good working relationships whilst still chasing the overdue accounts. Strong Excel skills would be desirable.
In return you will receive a competitive salary, pension and 25 days holiday.
If you have the above skills, and would like to work within Credit Control please apply to Tammy Smith now.