Credit Controller, BlackburnJob description:
Our client, a successful and well known organisation in the area, are currently recruiting for an experienced Credit Controller to join their team. The company has grown steadily over the past few months and are therefore needing someone to help with the increase in work load.
The duties include:
- Chasing over debts via phone, email and letter
- Allocating payments to customer accounts
- Setting up new customer accounts and setting credit limits
- Statement reconciliations
- Raising credit notes
- Resolving any issues with customer accounts
You will be given your own ledger with this role therefore you will have a good understanding of your customers and how their accounts run. A good relationship builder is a must as is a strong and confident communicator.
In return you will receive a competitive salary, a targeted bonus and good benefits.
If you are an experienced Credit Controller who has a real passion for Credit Control and who is looking for a new challenge, please apply to Tammy Smith now.