Credit Controller, BoltonJob description:
Our exclusive client is currently recruiting for a Credit Controller to join their team.
- Chasing overdue accounts from both larger key accounts and smaller customer accounts
- Payment allocations and account reconciliations
- Resolving customer queries and raising credit notes where necessary
- Credit checking and setting credit limits
- Regular use of Excel spreadsheets therefore the candidate must be a strong Excel user
The candidate must have experience of working within a high volume credit control environment, preferably where they have dealt with larger key accounts. You must be a confident communicator who has a passion for credit control. You will be results driven and be used to working to targets.
In return you will receive:
- A competitive salary
- A bonus based on profitability
- Life insurance and pension
- Early finish on a Friday
If you have the above skills and love working within credit control, this is the job for you. Please apply to Tammy Smith now for an immediate interview.