Credit Controller, ChorleyJob description:
Our client is currently recruiting for an experienced Credit Controller to join their team based in Chorley. This is a really busy role which needs an excellent credit controller who enjoys being hands on.
The duties include:
- Managing and chasing overdue customer accounts
- Completing reports on overdue accounts and liaising with management to resolve any issues
- Taking payments and allocating to customer accounts
- Bank reconciliations
- Setting up new customer accounts and setting credit limits
- Raising sales quotes, orders and invoices
- Adhoc accounting and admin duties
To be considered for this role, you need to have experience of working within a Credit Control position where you will have built good working relationships with both your internal and external customers, be self-motivated and be a good team player.
If you have the above skills, please apply to Tammy Smith now.