Credit Controller, ChorleyJob description:
Our client is currently recruiting for an experienced Credit Controller to join their team based in Chorley. This role is a busy role working within the credit control team where you will build relationships to assist in prompt payment.
The duties include:
- Managing and chasing overdue customer accounts
- Completing reports on overdue accounts and liaising with management to resolve any issues
- Taking payments and allocating to customer accounts
- Bank reconciliations
- Setting up new customer accounts and setting credit limits
- Raising sales quotes, orders and invoices
- Ad hoc accounting and admin duties
To be considered for this role, you need to have experience of working within a Credit Control position where you will have built good working relationships with both your internal and external customers, be self-motivated and be a good team player. It would suit someone with either credit control experience or strong customer service skills where you have done credit control as part of your role.
In return you will receive a competitive salary, good benefits and the chance to join a friendly team.
If you have the above skills, please apply to Tammy Smith now.