Credit Controller, ChorleyJob description:
Our exclusive client based in Chorley, is currently recruiting for a Credit Controller to join their team. This is a new role due to the business recently winning a new contract which has increased the workload.
- Review debtors and ensure payments are received on or before the due date
- Agree payment terms and plans
- Chase overdue payments via telephone, email and letter
- Regular account reconciliations
- Prepare reports on nonpaying customers and discuss with manager on best way to resolve problem
- Accurate recording of information on in house system
- Review of credit limits and agreements
- Cash allocation
You will use Excel regularly in this role therefore a competent user is a must. You need to be a good communicator and have an organised and methodical approach to work. You need to be from a credit control or customer service background where you have regularly worked on the telephone to be considered for this role.
In return you will receive a competitive salary plus a bonus, good holidays, pension scheme, on site parking and flexible start and finish times.
If you have the above skills and you wish to progress your career within Credit Control, please apply to Tammy Smith now.