Credit Controller, ChorleyJob description:
Our exclusive client based in Chorley are currently recruiting for two experienced Credit Controllers to join their accounts team. The successful candidate must have a real passion for credit control as they will have full responsibility of the credit control and sales ledger for whole the business.
Duties of the role include:
- Chasing overdue accounts
- Query resolution to ensure prompt payment of invoices
- Allocation of payments to customer accounts
- Raising sales invoices and credit notes where necessary
- Producing adhoc reports for managers regarding customer accounts
- Credit checking and setting up new customer accounts
- Processing all customer invoices
- Working to tight deadlines
- Building rapport with customers to ensure prompt payment
- Any other credit control and sales ledger duties
- Excel will be used daily therefore a strong Excel user is a must
The successful candidate will be a strong and confident communicator, have excellent attention to detail, be assertive when necessary but in a professional manner and be naturally organised.
In return you will receive an excellent salary for the area, 25 days holiday, company pension and private healthcare.
If you have the above skills, please apply to Tammy Smith now.