Credit Controller / Finance AssistantJob description:
Our client based in Bury, are currently recruiting for an experienced Credit Controller/Finance Assistant to join their team. They are a rapidly evolving business who are expanding and are looking to recruit a strong individual who will grow and develop with them. The company invest in their staff by both internal and external training and would support study.
- Chasing customers for overdue payments
- Investigate and resolve customer account and invoices queries
- Raising complex invoices by collating information from various data sources and ensuring the invoices are correct
- Produce regular reports on Excel to analyse revenue
- Forecast payments daily, weekly and annual
- Ensure accounts are paid to help the business hit profit targets through identifying trends and risks
- Adhoc work as required to cover holidays and sickness within the finance team
To be considered for this role you need to have worked within a credit control position where you have analysed and reported on company revenue. You need to be a strong Excel user and be able to analyse and manipulate data. You need to be organised and have a methodical approach to work. Good communication is also essential for this role as you will be in regular contact with customers and internal staff members.
In return, you will receive a competitive salary, good company benefits including pension, healthcare, training and development support and good holidays. There is also fresh fruit delivered each week to employees.
If you have the above skills and wish to join this fast paced growing business, please apply to Tammy Smith for an immediate interview.