Credit Controller, HaslingdenJob description:
Our client, a well-known business in the area, is currently looking to recruit an experienced Credit Controller to join their team. This is a very stable team and are looking to replace someone due to impending retirement.
- Chasing overdue accounts via telephone, email and post
- Query administration and reporting including closely liaising with various department to resolve any issues
- Reconciliation of customer accounts
- Maintaining ledgers
- Posting and allocating cash
- Raising credit notes, journals and invoices
- Releasing orders
- Monitoring customer credit limits
- Any admin duties
To be successful in this role you need to have strong interpersonal skills, excellent communication skills and be a good team player. You need to have a real passion for credit control and work well to targets to reduce overdue debts.
In return you will receive a competitive salary, 24 days holidays (plus bank holidays) pension and onsite parking.
If you have the above skills and are looking to further your credit control career, please apply to Tammy Smith now.