Credit Controller, PrestonJob description:
Our client, a retail business based in Fulwood, are currently recruiting for an experienced Credit Controller to join their busy team.
- Chase overdue accounts via telephone, email and letter
- Deal with any queries to ensure prompt payment
- Checking customer’s credit ratings
- Review and implementation of customer credit limits
- Negotiating repayment plans
- Resolving outstanding invoice queries
- Producing and sending out monthly statements
- Allocating payments to customer accounts
You also need to have strong IT skills specifically Excel, be a confident and friendly communicator as you will be on the phone daily and also have an organised approach to work.
In return you will receive a competitive salary, a 3% annual bonus, 23 days holiday plus bank holidays, pension, healthcare and on site parking.
If you have the above skills and are looking for a new Credit Control position, please apply to Tammy Smith now.