Credit Controller, SkelmersdaleJob description:
Our exclusive client based in Skelmersdale, are currently recruiting for an experienced Sales Ledger/Credit Controller to join their accounts team. This is a new role for the business due to continuous expansion.
Duties of the role include:
- Completing sales orders, creating sales invoices, and emailing to customers
- Monthly statement distribution and reconciliations
- Dealing with invoice queries and raising credit notes where necessary
- Allocating payments to customer accounts
- Contacting customers prior to invoice due date to resolve any queries to ensure prompt payment
- Building strong working relationships with internal and external customers
- Managing credit control and contact customers via phone or email where necessary
- Assisting the purchase ledger when needed
Ideally the successful candidate will have worked in a similar role for an SME. As most of the customers pay on time, this role is more about relationship building rather than hard credit control therefore a friendly but professional communicator is a must. Also someone who has an organised approach to their work, and has excellent written and oral skills.
In return you will receive a competitive salary, an extra days holiday for your birthday, on site parking and also a chance to join a friendly company which has a real family feel to it.
If you have the above skills, please apply to Tammy Smith now.