Credit Controller, TodmordenJob description:
Our client based in Todmorden, is currently recruiting for an experienced Credit Controller to join their team. The business is well known in the area and has a very established team in place.
The duties of the positions include:
- Managing the entire debt recovery process which could involve stopping the supply of goods and services or undertaking legal action, or at worst dealing with bankrupt businesses to negotiate recovery of funds.
- Checking customer’s credit ratings with credit agency
- Setting up the terms and conditions of accounts
- Timely and effective collection of all debts and customers payments
- Negotiating re-payment plans
- Maintaining contact with clients to ensure invoices are clear for payment
- Resolving queries both internally and externally around outstanding invoices
- Posting and allocating daily receipts to accounting systems
- Providing accounts information to internal departments
Requirements: Applicants should possess
- Prior experience within a Credit Controller role
- Proven track record in maintaining good client relationships, both internally and externally at all levels
- Ability to reconcile complex accounts and have excellent attention to detail
- Competence in Microsoft Office
- Calm, confident manner to handle potentially uncomfortable conversations
In return you will receive a competitive salary, 25 days holidays + bank holidays, a yearly bonus and an opportunity to join a friendly, established and growing team.