Credit Controller, WiganJob description:
Our client based in Wigan are currently recruiting for an experienced Credit Controller to join their accounts team. The successful candidate must have a real passion for credit control as they will have full responsibility of the credit control for whole the business. The candidate will manage the Credit Control for the USA accounts therefore the hours of work are 12.30pm – 8.30pm Monday to Friday.
Duties of the role include:
- Chasing overdue accounts
- Complex query resolution to ensure prompt payment of invoices
- Allocation of payments to customer accounts
- Daily bank reconciliations
- Raising sales credit notes where necessary
- Producing adhoc reports for managers regarding customer accounts
- Credit checking and setting up new customer accounts
- Processing all customer invoices
- Working to tight deadlines
- Building rapport with customers to ensure prompt payment
- Any other credit control and sales ledger duties
- Excel will be used daily therefore a strong Excel user is a must
The successful candidate will be a strong and confident communicator, have excellent attention to detail, be assertive when necessary but in a professional manner and be naturally organised.
In return you will receive an excellent salary for the area, 22 days holiday plus bank holidays, company pension and on site parking.
If you have the above skills, please apply to Tammy Smith now.