Website AFR Consulting
Our exclusive client based in Chorley are currently recruiting for an experienced Credit Controller. This niche client have gone through rapid growth over the past 4 years and the credit control duties have previously been shared between the team however with the increase in workload, they now need a full time person to be fully responsible for the credit control and sales ledger.
The duties of the role:
- Chasing overdue accounts via phone and email
- Ensuring you have an up-to-date ledger at all times
- Producing weekly reports for line managers on customer accounts, highlighting any issues
- Resolving any issues to ensure prompt payments
- Setting credit limits and implementing them to new and existing customers
- Raising credits where necessary to ensure payments are received on time
- Posting and allocating payments to customer accounts
- Bank reconciliations
- Implementing new credit control procedures if improvements to the process can be made
To be considered for this role, you must have previous credit control experience ideally with sales ledger experience also. You have to be a confident and professional communicator who can build rapport with customers being friendly but firm when needed. You will also be used to working on Excel.
In return for your experience you will receive an excellent salary, 23 days holiday plus bank holidays, pension and on site parking. There is also flexible start and finish times, and the opportunity to work from home 1 day per week.
If you have a real passion for credit control and looking for a new and exciting challenge, please apply to Tammy Smith now.