Finance Business Partner, BlackburnJob description:
This is a new role with an £80m UK subsidiary of a global manufacturing organisation. The business supplies equipment and services to a large number of brands and is committed to innovation and new product development. Following a restructure of responsibilities for projects and customers across the UK and Europe the position of Finance Business Partner has been created to provide financial support to sales and service teams across cost centres. Duties will include:
• Responsibility for reviewing commercial contract performance,
• Financial support to sales and business unit managers
• Calculating monthly WIP and cost provisions, producing monthly business performance pack and supporting the budget process
• Preparing forecasts and variance reports
• Contributing to ad hoc financial projects.
The role requires an out-going finalist or newly qualified accountant, ideally with strong reporting and commercial experience and the credibility to work with stakeholders outside of the finance department. The position offers excellent scope for development, you will work closely with the Finance
The role offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits. Please apply now to be considered for this vacancy. If you are interested in Finance jobs and Accountancy vacancies in Lancashire and Greater Manchester please forward your CV to AFR Consulting and we can support your job search!